Lithium Nevada Corp. – Thacker Pass Project
Humboldt County, northern Nevada
Lithium Mineral Resource Size
Mineral Resource Statement for Thacker Pass (May 2018):
Avg. Li (ppm)
|Measured and Indicated||385,260||2,917||5,982|
1. Mineral resources are not mineral reserves and do not have demonstrated economic viability. There is no certainty that all or any part of the mineral resource will be converted into mineral reserves.
2. Resources presented 2,000 ppm Li cut-off grade.
3. The conversion factor for lithium metal (100%) to LCE is 5.323.
- – Paved highway to the site
- – 115 kV power line over site
- – Elevation 1500 m